|"AfterShokz aren’t your average headphones. They’re designed with runners in mind, and built to keep you safe every step of the way. The open ear listening experience is powered by bone conduction technology, ensuring your ears remain completely unblocked allowing you to hear it all — your music, surrounding traffic and the crowds cheering you on."|
The lightweight and comfortable Trekz Titanium wireless stereo headphones are the safest alternative to traditional sport headphones and earbuds. Bone conduction technology, an open ear design and a suite of convenient features deliver premium music play and crystal clear calling without compromise. Designed with athletes in mind, Trekz Titanium are sweatproof, secure, and will allow you to hear your surroundings - no matter where life takes you.
"If sports or being active is why you wear earbuds, then forget about earbuds entirely and "go through the bone" by wearing these." - Examiner.com
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds
- Titanium wraparound headband is lightweight and flexible for durability and portability
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear
- PremiumPitch+™ guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass
- Wireless Bluetooth® 4.1 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage
- IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather
- Enjoy six hours of continuous music + calls on a single charge
- EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration on the go
- Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty
- Speaker type: bone conduction transducers
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 3dB
- Microphone: -40dB ± 3dB
- Bluetooth version: v4.1
- Compatible profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Wireless range: 33 ft (10m)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium ion
- Continuous play: 6 hours
- Standby time: 10 days
- Charge in: 1.5 hours
- Weight: 1.27 oz (36g)
THE AFTERSHOKZ WAY
Bone conduction is a natural part of the hearing process—sound travels through our eardrums and bones simultaneously. We've taken the concept to the next level through development of a suite of proprietary audio technologies and design patents. The result: headphones that deliver unrivaled situational awareness and comfort.
HOW THEY WORK
Transducers guide mini vibrations through the cheekbones to the inner ears, delivering sound without plugging or covering them.
HEADPHONES THAT DELIVER UNRIVALED SITUATIONAL AWARENESS AND COMFORT.
It doesn’t seem sensible that audio traveling through your bones instead of your ears could be so finely tuned. It wouldn’t be possible without our PremiumPitch technology, which assures the finest in bone conduction audio, with a range that suits music and voice.
Durably designed to withstand high-impact activities, these headphones will power through daily sweat sessions and wicked weather. A nanotechnology coating and watertight rubber gaskets repel sweat and moisture from the inside out.
Natural sound leakage is a common drawback found with most headphones and earbuds, especially at high volumes. LeakSlayer was designed to release sound generated by the transducers in order to cancel sound generated by the housing, significantly reducing leakage, even when compared to traditional headphones and earbuds.
Media Coverage (Click image for full article)
KL Gadget Guy